Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thinking More Reasonably With My Time

It looks like I'm reasonably on top of my software engineering online class right now. I feel really cool about it while having a job as a software developer. I've been having some really nice downtime at my workplace, so I'm trying to take advantage by taking care of them!

It's now become a trend for me in that I'm ready to fall asleep after 8 pm. I get up at 4:30 am though to get ready for work. It's really early for most people, I know and I'm used to it. I think what causes this sleepiness to happen is from having dinner and then sitting down to watch TV after. Yesterday, I was really glued onto reading up on Kevin Durant not blaming his career threatening injury on his old team during the Finals. I guess I was relaxing and asking for it with letting my mind shut down to sleep.

Maybe I could just get to my priorities and take care of the little things that feel bothersome for me. Seriously, living with my parents and being under their roof still is starting to become a hassle with living out my own preferences. I'm looking forward to the day I'm able to move out with enough money in my pocket and enjoy my own space. I guess when I'm stable and where I truly want to be then I shouldn't have too much trouble feeling confident with chasing after one lady at a time until I catch something very good!

Honestly, my mom feels like such a burdensome lady sometimes and she's thinking all the time that she's being good to me which I don't completely agree with. I'm going to have to adapt to this nuisance still and get to where I want to be. This invisible hardship that I'm going through is something I can learn to overcome.