Sunday, June 21, 2020

After Action Review From Yesterday Night

I received last night a package for learning to trade stocks. I bought a membership to a prestigious investor group that is endorsed by Bill O'Reilly who is a famous broadcaster and best-selling author of fifteen books. He is about honest journalism and likes to keep it simple but his style is entertaining too, so that's probably why he's the best.

I ended up spending the evening while feeling sleepy and played a good session of online Poker while re-reading the 4 Pillars of Wealth. I absolutely agree with everything it says and now ready to get started. There's nothing wrong here but after I was done with my Poker session, I had a few more things to do planned out in my head while I was exhausted and instead of pushing myself, I laid down thinking I was going to take a nap and then I fell into a deep sleep and woke up to get ready for work again the next day.

I missed brushing my teeth again and taking a shower! I intended to also look to do some more trading before heading off to bed. I laid off watching some anime episodes and playing video games because I told myself to save it for last yesterday. I don't really feel bad about missing out on my usual entertainment. I'll try again this time but push myself to brush my teeth and take a shower this time when I've just had it at staying up.