Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Today is Unofficial Day

Today, I celebrate something unofficially but yeah it's pretty significant I guess to my parents. Readers who are smart enough will know what I mean. Okay I was born this day, big deal right? I even have commenting privileges turned off so I don't need to hear any of that nonsense. 

Basically, it looks like I have those rare gems that happen once in awhile and will get someone to reply back to me. On this blog, I even have someone who replied to me too before I turned off commenting! On texting, I usually get a friend to reply back to me. It's just odd if you don't hear back from someone these days. I know one guy who will act like he is ignoring all your texts and still reply to you once in awhile. I am basically making fun of this guy for the most part and he doesn't have much of a social life so he probably feels stuck with me making fun of him and that's his main social contact via text. He claims in a few years everything will be getting better for him. I totally doubt it because he doesn't see it so clearly. His emotions are blinding him slowly into a long-term passive depression so he's crazy too!

Also, with preparing this post I'm really on something because I'm sixteen days ahead of schedule and that's how many I have written now. My average count is really looking to be maybe 1.5 posts a day now instead of just one. It's a decimal count since I like skip to a few days a week before I progress into writing again. 

Even if an emergency happens and I skip writing any more onto this blog, I am covered for at least two weeks now! What's pretty neat is that I don't know who is reading this and it doesn't matter. Maybe one of you think I'm crazy too but does it really matter to me? Not really.