Friday, June 26, 2020

Setting Priorities Straight

I found myself binge watching anime last weekend and playing a few hours of online Poker while also catching up on playing some Animal Crossing. I didn't quite finish my main task at hand which was putting my money into a side business I have in mind and paying off a small bill related to auto insurance. It's really not that fun to be honest because I didn't feel that comfortable about touching my savings last weekend. I guess it's normal, and I did say that I'm comfortable about going into this business so might as well start by wagering small while working hard at it with the convenient business model I have in mind.

This evening, I plan to work on getting my side business sorted out with getting my starting accounts set up before playing some online Poker and then watching a few anime episodes before I get tired. Maybe in between anime episodes, I could work on organizing this weekend like I do plan on spending time with a friend who is a girl and someone I'm considering marrying. She shows interest in me because we have had a couple, informal, and fun dates and could also be that we were only born a few months apart. I'm the older one! She's a little taller but doesn't seem to mind at all which is cool so I might as well work on building some more confidence while I'm around her and knowing that I'll never be taking advantage of anyone.