Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Finding New Hobby

Well, this may be a little shady but I'm not going to really share how to do this if anyone is interested on this blog. I don't want the responsibility of making a huge corporation with a lot of money angry for hooking others up. Another reason is basically I'm treating this to be like my ethically moral outlet while calling everyone who ticks me off crazy! I have no grudges against them because I feel bad for them already. It works for me superbly.

It's something to really think about right now with the ladies I'm associated with. I'm not treating my lady friends like they are my hobby but this is what I'm digressing to right now. My true hobby that I had in mind of doing instead is playing on my Nintendo Switch. There are over 3640 games now in a span of three years with many more announced titles headed their way. It's been very successful and so I want to commit some of my time to play the full version of all the decent titles out there.

There's no way I have the money to purchase all of it and then spend the time which would be insane and prevent me from trying to foster a love life which I value a whole lot more. If I can find a hot lady who really enjoys going all the way often and is so compatible with me, then yeah I struck reasonable gold. It's hard right now but I believe it's obtainable. It's like grinding on Animal Crossing and looking for that nice, big catch. I even had a dream recently that I was playing it and then a huge rare and exotic catch got away from me! I was pretty upset obviously and trying to backtrack what I did wrong and searching for it again.

I am able to come up with downloading some of these titles for free and I'm not going to detail how like I said. I risk getting banned from the Nintendo server if I'm ever caught and not going to discuss how I'm getting away with it right now. Anyhow, I plan to buy some of those well-reputable titles that I can't get and want to try playing with others online, if it isn't that possible to save myself time. Basically, I'm going to say that you need to buy two Nintendo Switch consoles for this awesome plan to work! It looks like if I keep on playing these games and have a decent knowledge of them then I'll just create a YouTube channel dedicated to the Switch. I think I'll even have a channel on Switch as well. It will be something fun to do I guess and I can see it working from my pretty persistent attitude. 

I don't care if I'm not successful but I'm just doing it for fun and will try my best to be entertaining. If I get dislikes, then I'll still be happy even if I'm reading bad comments. This would mean I have to come up with a nice intro that I could use for over the years and also an entertaining gimmick that I could be comfortable running with.