Saturday, June 27, 2020

Fixing Up Yesterday

So now, I'm realizing the importance of maintaining a positive attitude while being bored doing some work. I am pretty spoiled in a way that I love to have fun at everything I do, before I'm willing to commit it to daily hard work. I was trying to limit the amount of anime episodes to watch and I managed to break out of it after four episodes to go take a shower and brush my teeth while getting ready for bed. I figured that I wanted to get started on creating my accounts for doing stocks, but then I ended up watching another episode to put it off. I was really sleepy by this time and voluntarily went to sleep. I actually felt good about it since I washed up and felt satisfied with it. I'm going to repeat this thing in taking a shower before I go to sleep. 

What made me successful in carrying it out was understanding that I was going to get sleepy really soon so I decided to prep up for bed. After I had that done, I felt energized again so felt I could put off my hard task of setting up my side business and decided to watch an additional fun episode before starting but then I became exhausted and couldn't pay attention to it. I didn't feel like I was watching anything fun because I was so drowsy, so I think I could easily put it off for today to focus on this important step now.