Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Looking at What Matters

When I look at it, it's pretty much a value system of personal preference and can always be subject to being tested at any time. The way I see it is to work hard, have a positive attitude, be smart, and present a nice personality no matter what happens! The people who get you ticked off are practically crazy and could be anyone in this world, so it would be a waste of time to continue staying mad at him or her.

Along with those qualities, it would be working on a nice, eclectic range that helps out a lot too! I don't think people care about me too much man, but yeah it was fun to begin with. Getting all anxious is so funny and that's what I was like. My mistakes are absolutely hilarious and even though I may think people are still crazy, it's okay I'm not going to stay mad and be that short guy who gets annoying and bullies around others while being such a lost cause to get things my way eventually. Either way, what made me get results was just sticking to it and working hard at it even if it meant feeling like the world was crashing down on me and hiding all of those insecurities from the ladies. I pretty much had a quiet nature that I was really feeling sorrowful over. It's really not much of a big deal now with all of these personal emotions, since I'm a guy and have had to work at overcoming them sooner or later anyway.