Sunday, June 14, 2020

Finding It Funny

What used to bother me for so many years wasn't really ever such a big deal in the first place. I was going through a lot of personal complexes and grinding it out while feeling so angry over things that I felt were out of hand and trying to stay a gentleman about it. I did get my beautiful answer from messaging the right person, who was a girl of all people! She wisely didn't reply back with her own words but used works from a writer who she looks up to. The focus was mainly on God's message from the Bible. God's Word is really powerful and life-changing stuff. 

Along with finding comfort in my own shell thanks to being encouraged from reading Scriptures, I started labeling all my past troubles as crazy including the ones who became like loose cannons to me. Yeah, it's an issue I can personally sort out now and it's mainly from not losing heart if there's any failure that happens while putting in the effort to try again in a more tactical manner. At least I'm not trying to make something worse but feeling good about getting along no matter how weird it feels to the other crazy person. I drove those people crazy over silly matters they were confused about and gave them a hard time. I'm at fault for this, but what I realize overcomes the repercussions from them being so bitter with me or not in the mood for being nice, is just talking them through it. 

Where my fault lies is that I didn't do exactly what needed to be done because my heart was in the wrong place. I was going to yell at them and knew that I was going to go crazy while feeding them passionate lip service where I would have no stable grasp over. I didn't want to feel insecure about yelling at them and then saying that I wanted to be cool with them the next day I saw them. This is why, it's important for me to constantly think they are already crazy so acting like that won't ever happen because I can't stay mad at those types of people.