Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Letting Issues Go Easy

It just came to my mind that the best way to let bad memories go is by desiring them to pass from having already accepted them. For example, it's not easy to just forget all of a sudden while it's still burning you up with rage. It's crazy how the Word of God really just helped me get through it. It's awesome even though a nice enough lady who cared quite a bit played a small part for me to receive it. 

It's crazy how it's hard to sometimes communicate through words, but over time, it does get so much better. I seem to be very confident these days with my speech and in writing but there's probably a plus side to me talking about it rather than messaging someone. It could be true for most people as well. I really like this whole being in one peace and not so restless about something anymore. I felt so locked up inside while still being a sinner sometimes. 

Those chains have been broken down and the Lord has manifested Himself to the core of my being. I am not ashamed of it. Who knows what wacky thing I could have come up with from having sat down and even wrote it down all the way?