Friday, June 19, 2020

Realizing From Hindsight

I recognize something that would be considerably scary to some but never took it seriously while I was driving some individuals crazy in the past. They ended up gaslighting me! Only two individuals out of the many and one doesn't count now went for a restraining order on me. Of the two, one was a young man and another a young, crazy lady. I think it's fair to call her Crazy Lee to this day because I kept on letting the keyword slip right past through me. The word I'm referring to is 'crazy'! 

I accept all of it with how I was being very annoying to them and not approaching them tactfully enough. I wasn't too bad with them of course, since I'm still a relational-type person no matter how much someone ends up trying to destroy me or drives me nuts! What just held me back all this time was from being really angry about it and not able to accept it. 

I don't know how this acceptance phase happened for me, but it's something important to touch upon as I can remember. First off, it was about finding relief from this poor drama which felt like a sickening comedic act was being forced upon me the whole time. This is where God came into play and what helped was seriously reading and connecting with those devotionals a lovely person gave to me. I'm seriously touched by how it still has this lasting effect on me even though the details are slowly fleeting away. It was after all, an experience with getting a positive emotional recovery! 

Developing faith in Jesus can be such a wild, emotional ride but what must be rooted in me is just how the Lord's message of salvation clicked for me back then. It's going to be different for everyone else of course and some may be less sensitive to it. I can't represent everyone but having this loving attitude for the things of the Lord and continually praying for someone to come to the Way sure is a beautiful and amazing thing! It can be a lifelong journey that's very satisfying when it does reach its destination and what better way than to end this post on a beautiful note from the encouraging Bible. 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9