Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Thing to Improve

Well, I'm writing this post on my birthday right now so it means this will be long gone for me by then when it shows on the blog. It's interesting how writing can be a useful tool for me. Basically yesterday, I ended up playing Animal Crossing a lot longer than I should have and then did a little trading and falling asleep while playing online Poker and then brushed my teeth before going to bed. I was too tired to work on planning some stocks after.

I think from today, I can focus on playing Animal Crossing and other games on my Switch last. I also have some fun anime episodes I could watch too while streaming them for free! 

With the things that I want to work on, it now figures that you just have to set your mind on it and work hard at it. It also deals a lot with your personal attitude too. Seriously, I don't think being short really matters that much anymore. I'm less likely to turn any heads than my much better looking and taller competitors. It's not really that necessary anyway and just have to work at finding someone better to be with then. In the meantime and just for fun, I could maintain myself while trying to make myself good-looking much as possible.