Saturday, June 20, 2020

Setting Priorities Straight

Yesterday was my birthday so I ended up lounging around and watching anime episodes. Today, I could try going after my more fun priorities and stick to entertainment for my last because they tend to be the most time consuming and most engaging anyway. They feel the most rewarding too sometimes that I want to skip right to doing them first, but it doesn't always feel right to me after a time being. 

I guess I'm meant to be a more serious and practical individual even though I just spill out a lot of personal comments that gets me laughing about it quite a bit. I can be pretty serious, technical, and boring as well on topics I know about so it's interesting with my range that I'm capable of communicating. 

The thing is I don't have full mastery of these great intentions yet. I don't think I'm very locked in on it because I don't see how I could really make a living off of it from not really being my calling. I don't really like doing a service for people and getting paid for it. I guess this is why I'm switching over to competing in lucrative and fair games to take money from outsmarting opponents who are in it to do the same with me as well. I intend to of course give back and maybe I'll overlook the bad apples and still give regardless since as a whole the potential is great. 

I don't want to reward laziness with the hard work I put in and think those people are being crazy asking me to do the work for them while being business owners. I don't really need their money to begin with, so I prefer to compete against them while being lazy and crazy and then take their money, too!