Saturday, June 6, 2020

Little Things to Fix

I believe it's just a matter of these small details of tasks that I keep on neglecting from getting really sleepy and blacking out for the whole night. I would like to exercise proper hygiene by brushing my teeth twice a day. I usually get in once a day no problem. If I forget in the morning, then I don't forget to brush in the evening usually and that's the time I usually neglect it. It seems like my subconscious is really comfortable with brushing only once a day and I do this for two minutes total from 30 seconds on each quadrant of my mouth. I have one of those built-in timers on my electric toothbrush and it's pretty nice while able to remove most of the plague and make my teeth feel a lot cleaner. 

I think applying my trade routine is going to be necessary as well during the evening. I have been playing on my Switch a lot too which is tons of fun, but I believe now that I should focus on my other personal tasks first before having so much fun. I think it's just personal discipline that I need to put a little more effort into while keeping a cheery mind about it. It's fun to keep on doing though once you get the hang of it. At the start, it always feels a little rough but with better concentration and ease of mind through practice and patience, if it's something that you are doing because it's enjoyable then it's like the best thing or after it's done, if you feel so relieved then that's what makes life so interesting to keep on living for long as you can.