Friday, June 12, 2020

Looking into Yesterday's Tasks

I spent some time researching my investing options, and I feel confident about having picked the right source to use and with making the right considerations. I'm going for an all-out moderate approach, since I don't mind risking a decent amount to make it big. Of course, I'm not going to put all of my money into this and keep a little aside to pay off the bills or go on a vacation spree!

From spending most of my evening, looking up the products and services that are being offered for me, I feel like I really made a wise choice with signing on to be a member. I realize that I have a specialty in also short-term swing trading the spot currency market. It's so highly volatile, and I've managed to come up with a personal system that leaves me comfortable with checking it just once in the morning and another in the evening. It makes a lot of common sense as well, which can be hard to find sometimes in this world of investing! I'm practically going to guard it so closely with my heart, since I don't want evil hands getting a hold of it and maybe even my own kids someday. That's how serious I am about withholding it from people. It can technically become a very dangerous area from dealing with uncertainty, and I don't ever want to be blamed while being a part of some fools' mess where they just couldn't keep up with me. Some people are better at putting a blind eye to it and sticking to their plan faithfully and these are the ones I'm happy to learn from as well, but my flawed personality just limits me here, so I'm going to take it like a sponge for personal endeavors and direct others to these very capable experts if the need ever arises.

After I decided to take a break on my focus, I ended up taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I watched two or three episodes of a new series to keep my motivation up for the reward of working on something. I didn't quite finish but I was working at it with some keen focus, so I don't feel bad about it but I would just like to add in some growing taller stretches before I go shower now and get ready for bed. I'm noticing my posture is slouching a little from being on a computer for the most part of my day so they will help me keep a better one out of habit. It's pretty much it, but the last time I stuck to it religiously, it made me permanently grow 1/2 of an inch at the age of 25 so it may get really helpful again. I'm not dying so much underneath of personal grief from being a lot shorter than I would have liked. I guess it's funny to me.