Monday, June 8, 2020

Becoming Consistent and Stable

Nowadays, the positivity that runs through my personal existence has been filled with overcoming joy and confidence. It does give me this weeping sense from feeling happy in a way. It's crazy but I'm glad to have made some decisions while sticking with it. Even if it was questionable or weird back then, I'm totally okay with laughing while reflecting about how poorly I executed something out of ignorance. It really just comes down to acceptance and putting a label on the hard stuff that are so hard to understand while being frustrating.

Finding comfort in the joy of the Lord from reading His Word was so amazing to behold. It's this incredible faith at any amount that we start out with and then from going with the flow, there's room for it to grow. When it just happens, it's amazing with how things get into the right perspectives on life. I know I'm engaging in fun things now besides just giving into it to feed some obsessive drive. Well, I'm still guilty of that too and it's a work in progress for me that I'm dealing with. Everyday is a new challenge to overcome practically the same thing and new ones as well. To not have a grip on this like my crazy dad sometimes, well I can't stay mad at him since I believe he's crazy and he brought me into this world with my mom. 

There's so much of this loving feeling of acceptance now from literally letting the anger flow away from me because it makes plain sense to my soul. I accepted the truth. Everybody else who ticks me off are totally crazy and could be anyone. I'm not going to go around bullying them for it but stay nice to build cool relationships with them.