Monday, June 1, 2020

Keeping It Going

Basically, I've been spending time from just playing online Poker, learning to trade currencies, and watching anime for my free time so far. I would like to work out and cook throughout the week though but I seem to just get too sleepy before I get to it. I guess I just want to add those two things then onto my repertoire that I already have going now. It's just a matter of focusing and committing for me and then it pretty much does the trick for me.

I think the negativity underneath me is something that I can take care of from just disciplining myself and keeping myself happy pretty much. I should just be praying to the Lord about it a lot and looking to have fun even though I'm pretty crazy in general. At the moment, it seems like if I talk about two nonsense topics which are crazy people in general and the girls I feel like I'm getting lucky with right now, then I'm going to see a cop driving around my vicinity at work during my lunch break. I go take a walk during that time after getting food in my stomach for a daily routine. I have been walking a lot faster these days so it's been pretty cool.