Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Keeping It Positive and Comfortable

It looks like my mind has been getting better at handling some letdowns. I still feel a little sad to the eyes when I approach a taller person sometimes. It's just a feeling of personal grief! I'm able to still grind at pushing myself while being under the spell. I can now laugh at crazy, taller people making fun of my height though. 

It really does come down to having a healthy mindset and working towards achieving something. Overcoming mistakes are sort of like trial and error. It's like playing this puzzle game called Death Squared on the Nintendo Switch. It's basically blocks moving around on a platform and controlling them to avoid booby traps to get it to its designated spot. The time to finish each level is recorded and even the amount of deaths from falling into a void, blowing up, or hitting spikes are kept track of. The difficulty of getting through obstacles increases as you get through later stages but isn't impossible if you can visualize what will happen and have enough patience. It's entertaining and is sort of how the mind works to solve problems!  

I think it's really just starting on something and then committing oneself to finishing it, while making it a daily routine. I guess it's mental stress or something else going on underneath that keeps you from going there. I guess the mind needs to feel warmed up or engaged first before it can handle something less exciting. This is probably what daydreaming and searching the web for other solutions can help you in. 

Mainly, it's about staying positive and committed to going where you want to go. It can apply at anytime and where I treasure my heart lying at the most is putting my faith in the Bible. It's like having this feeling of unforgettable joy for me and this connection of so much personal relief while continually increasing in self-acceptance. I'm staying a true believer of Jesus but I can't say that my heart is always aligned to his ways. This reminds me that I should be asking for forgiveness while seeking out the perfect path to walk. It's a bunch of labor pains!