Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Focusing on What to Do

I think it's really all about the mindset with willpower to go after doing happy things. It's just emotions and does take some brainpower to work through it with determination. I mean it does feel empty to constantly focus on watching shows to pass the time, when something better could be made out of it. I have found that playing Poker, trading currency, and investing in stocks is the way to go for me on the side. Currently, I'm working as a systems programmer which is fun, but I want to experience wealth with a lot of free time on my hands.

It's also about having the confidence, along with maintaining a decent personality that counts, so getting used to it while creating a routine is what it's about for me. So now I know what to focus mainly on the side and what I could do to routinely have some fun as well. I do want to keep on working out regularly along with participating in cooking.