Monday, November 30, 2020

Dating Concerns and Possible Quick Solution

I have a hot coworker who I think is my type and so far really interested in the thought of trying to marry her and then doing everything with her that would be really fun and satisfying including being a great lover! I'm not worried about being rejected for any reason because I already gained inner stability and full self-confidence not too long ago.

The thing that concerns me the most right now is how I'm still living under my parents' roof! They are not into me marrying outside my pure ethnicity. I am 100% full-blooded with one Asian ethnicity. I guess it's not a bad thing and something to be a little proud over while trying to do good for the whole tribe from time to time. 

The coworker is Asian but she's definitely not my ethnicity. It actually feels really daring and exciting with the thoughts of being in a serious relationship with her for the rest of my life. Because of the work environment and possible inner circle politics, I don't want to drag her into any unnecessary drama until I'm wealthy enough to provide for a nice family with enough luxuries. 

If she doesn't seem bothered by it too much then I guess it won't ever really be much of any discussion in the future. Also, I don't know if she's already in a serious relationship and don't want to set off any unintended hint I'm interested in her by asking or someone else who knows her. I think it's just my preference because I don't feel like all my dating concerns are accounted for yet. Mainly, because I want to keep on doing investments for now and trying to get rich off of it. 

Overall, this one is going to pretty much be a waiting game but I truly appreciate having her as a coworker though and it's fun to maybe fantasize just a little bit about her being my wife. I guess I will stay happy in that type of retrospect until it happens someday or I move on to find another lady who is my type and would deal with similar emotions while being easier to get married to.