Saturday, November 14, 2020

Working at Long Term Goal

It looks like I've mellowed down quite a bit over the years but I can't help the fact and thanks to following some readers the type of posts they like to read by me, how I humor myself so much now from some past posts I wrote. I was clearly in a really annoyed state and I see how it wasn't helping certain situations with a few individuals who really lost their minds a little and became too serious over really nothing worth prioritizing over. In other words, they were being a bunch of idiots and I accept how they behaved in an offensive manner with me now. 

I don't know if I can do any more good than harm by bringing it back up with them now. I just figured that they did have some mental breakdowns somewhere and can't regulate it too well because of an overwhelming sense of anger that isn't well-justified to begin with. To explain with being the bad guy right now, they had all this time to contemplate what I really did wrong and make me pay for it with legal ramifications. I really put them on the spot from inciting them really hard and in the end, they couldn't do more than lose at trying to extend a temporary restraining order on me. I had enough self-control to not go against holding myself in contempt with the court of law. I now have plenty more of it from having gained true self-confidence! I'm totally on a roll and can justify myself being more of that bad guy towards them if I want to really mess with them.

I guess from finding this rush of happiness, I would rather act out in a more calm and collected manner while staying positive. I realize that I'm able to regulate my angry feelings better without shouting at anyone or doing something crazy that I'll end up regretting. I don't have any problems with stating truthfully what's on my mind while being an angry bird now and still giving in to being nice and doing a little small talk even when I'm feeling so moody. 

This is what I'm realizing from telling ladies I'm close to that they offended me and explaining it to them properly. They like to respond back to me with some small talk. It's annoying while I'm still in a bad mood with them, but I can't say that I can't live without women in general so I still put up with it and try to keep on playing it nice. It helps to come up with a bad personal joke related to the situation on the fly because laughter really sets the mood in a positive way quickly. I think they end up playing along nicely from wanting to be proper and make up with me in a discrete manner, since I'm a guy she knows really well while still being friends and she's a girl who is already taken and figures won't ever get physically intimate with me.