Saturday, November 21, 2020

Finding Right Time to Settle

I'm really interested in marrying a hot lady after connecting deeply in a romantic fashion with her. I have found out that I'm not very picky in the looks category because my personal view of thinking certain women are hot has become flexible. 

The biggest drawback for me is that I'm preoccupied with trying to make enough money to live a fairly comfortable and luxurious lifestyle. I'm taking on the long term approach as well, because it seems to work the best for me. I can only hope now that my Forex trades will start delivering massive ROIs while picking it up on a steady basis. I'm now conducting live trades and have made a little profit each month, but I'm not confident enough yet to go all out. I want to make sure that I have a solid trading management plan. 

I do really like the conservative approach with an investment group that I found. I'm really into reading their newsletters daily and following their recommendations. I'm okay with sharing the experience through the ups and downs.

I want to really take care of the lady I end up marrying and have a ton of fun with her while also living a pleasurable and satisfying life. I feel like I need to do my part with making a lot of money as fast as possible, but it's going to take a while realistically. I'm okay with it now.