Saturday, November 28, 2020

Understanding Important and Good Emotions

In the beginning, I guess being friends with any cute girl meant like the world to me. It was an extremely longing feeling with so much excitement and satisfaction that probably made me come across as being a cute or nice friend to her also. After letting some time pass and overcoming my worrisome emotions over being rejected as a lover or friend, I now realize that those same emotions come from being appreciative over seeing her as a really good friend. 

Maybe it was puppy love and unrequited attention in the beginning because those bubbly feelings were sensational and something I never experienced before. After letting some time wear off while learning to move on from any circumstances that don't go in my direction, it's really become an emotion that I can rationalize while enjoying her as a good friend. I think this friend of mine is a beautiful chick, but she's married and having some issues with her husband. 

I think it's beautiful with how she's able to share some of them with me openly while staying calm. I really want her to be able to work things out with him. It seems like a few other friends and even a smart sibling may be encouraging her to ditch that "loser" but I see it differently. I want her to be happy with this man because she made that pledge and I was there to witness it at her wedding ceremony.