Friday, November 6, 2020

Summing Up Meaning of My Existence From Tasks I Want to Do

It's pretty simple for my layout now which probably makes me an interesting person to examine myself. I think I'm about living a very smart life that others could also want to model after. I'm not sure about taking on any disciples though because I'm just a weird fellow with extreme points that are unsatisfying. Yet, I have turned them into manageable things from being evermore self-confident and positive. In other words, I'm totally not discouraged about things not going my way anymore. It doesn't even phase me in a debilitating way- it makes me instead want to improve upon becoming a better individual even though I'm a full grown-up now. It's really been about acting upon the old saying get-em next time.

I think I welcome adversity now as a person and getting on with my life while believing that I'm not really that meaningful to anybody. This is why I really needed to gain so much self-confidence. For my personality, I have to stay positive and hard working in order for this state of mind to be intact. It's not really a question of how difficult it is, but just living the way I want to. I know a pretty good looking and average guy who struggles with this right now from dealing with some mental health concerns. I hope he's able to get it together from finding the right support or eventually make enough that he will be able to afford a therapist. 

I have broken down my time into areas that make more sense and things manageable. They deal with work, investing, working out, cooking, entertainment, and personal relationships. My least favorite is obviously work and biggest indifference would probably go to working out or cooking. My favorite is probably a combination of entertainment and personal relationship so this could tie into physical intimacy which I don't experience at a high level yet. I'm not discouraged by it though and willing to keep on chugging along happily.