Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Putting Better Effort into Self-discipline

I guess with having my own time, I really want to just go off and do something else. It's pretty interesting though with my job and how I don't mind being challenged with doing something that would be like the most difficult thing in the world to do. It's things like these that I live for, so I'm really meant to be a software developer. 

However, with my off hours, I just want to go off and have fun doing something else besides putting in the extra work to make myself into a better individual. I guess it's moments like these that I really need to exercise a routine discipline and keep on challenging myself to lay off of doing something to keep myself still occupied with putting in the work to gain bigger satisfaction. 

I think it just starts off with putting in self-realization and then making at least a little bit of effort to warm up to it.