Friday, November 27, 2020

Sticking to the Habit

I think the main things to have is self-awareness and commitment. It can get a little hard sometimes to be mindful of what you are supposed to be doing, but I think this can happen for anyone. 

I think it just comes down to accepting how things are and embracing them as they happen while going after reaching your goals. It's probably better to not push them off to the side if possible and to maybe limit the activities that might not be that necessary to possibly save some more time for relaxing and getting work done.

Putting myself into a deep train of thought, I think I just need to get writing this post out of the way first. Then, check up on my trades and be on top of the investments I'm doing. It's just a matter of putting myself into motion regardless of what I'm feeling and then concentrating enough to reach after my intended goal.