Monday, November 23, 2020

Looking on Bright Side of Things

I'm not really feeling so down anymore whenever I feel like I ran into anything negative. It could be something selfish or an actual obstacle to reaching a nice goal I have in mind. I'm able to come up with different alternatives to keep on feeling good about the situation and to not really worry so much about it. 

For the longest time, I felt bothered by patrol cars driving around my vicinity and whenever I saw one. I usually like to stare at the officers driving near me for a few seconds while taking a walk in the neighborhood on my lunch break. I haven't seen them around anymore, and I thought it kept on happening from writing about Crazy Lee. I don't know if there's an actual correlation, but it would be fun to mess with it and come up with some conspiracy theory. 

My actual guess is that because of the rioting, the police force has been cut back a little and also due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there's definitely not enough manpower to consistently check up on how I'm doing! I feel much more privileged to see cops driving past me but seriously, I feel annoyed almost every time.