Sunday, November 22, 2020

Coming to Terms With Things

I learned something important about myself from taking a personality test. I am both a thinker and feeler. As a thinker, it's more structured and helps me to perform my software engineering job proficiently. It's rather exciting to call myself this and have a neat full-time position while being like an in-house programmer. I feel like one of the managers at work who was crazy with me once from being angry is trying to not butt heads with me anymore. He doesn't even talk to me and tries to avoid involving himself with any work-related affairs. Well, his behavior comes off as immature to me sometimes and it used to offend me. 

Thinking about it, I'm understanding that it was really more about being frustrated at trying to impress people rather than caring about how they feel about me. I do want to definitely be looked upon as a cool guy though, but I'm not so into being part of the spotlight because I'm just not selfish enough in that matter. I'm more selfish about trying to always be the nice guy and feeling so good about it. 

Finding personal stability really came from keeping a positive disposition and working hard towards reaching my goals. I'm a very ambitious person and really do have an entrepreneurial side taking root inside of me. I found something that I'm really interested in doing on my own.