Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Obtaining Wealth

I have noted several times already that I'm on the verge of making profitable and consistent trading months. What's been noted already though is that not one trading style is supposed to be exactly alike. Therefore, it's really a mode of speculating if you decide to hire a trading manager or purchase study material of what's allegedly the next biggest method to turning a profit. 

It may be more common than one would like in that there could be plenty of heads of household who struggle with debt and don't carry much of any savings. I mean if you end up spending more than you saved up then this is the inevitable result. 

Not every brain is going to be tuned in fully to each other, regardless of the warnings, but at least working hard for happiness is the way to go. Things that make us function well can be found out from experimenting safely and in a healthy manner with things you think might interest you and then letting it run its course. This is how I found out eventually that playing Poker for actual cash to make a living won't ever cut it for me. Instead, I'm going to stick to investing and trading the currency market while staying a programmer and trying to come up with profitable ideas on my own.