Sunday, November 29, 2020

New Investment Outlook

I have decided to make 70% of my $1000 monthly contribution to go into making investment with bonds and stocks while putting the rest into my Forex account. This seems to make the most sense for me from maintaining a long term and less risky investment portfolio for stability while putting the rest into making short term speculations. 

If I become really successful with this current makeup then I will be adjusting it again but I'm looking at this being a long-term situation so my outlook could be several years before I'm looking at something significant to invest! Hopefully, my Forex trades will start turning a very nice profit so I can start allocating my portfolios again. I pretty much figured out how to do all of this now and I'm fairly excited about it. I just need to put my words into working out more regularly and also stocking up on pantry items so I can do some cooking.