Monday, November 9, 2020

Drawing Personal Conclusion

I think I mainly need to get my head more into working out, cooking, and doing a little more programming from wherever I can be a little inspired. I guess I have found it works for me from just showing up to an independent study group that revolves around programming and doing something. It's something I could be committed to because I can consider it to be a part of my life and blood now. 

Even though I have feelings of wanting to be married to a healthy hot girl who constantly lusts after my physical attention and makes herself available, I can stay happy with holding on to my dear life and hopefully getting to that point someday! I have this self-confidence that feels good and keeps my hopes alive. I also have my faith in the Lord too which is a bit of a mustard seed now but I'm convinced it's the way to go for the rest of my life even if others continue to reject it.  

I guess that's about it, which is crazy! I love it. Oh yeah, I'm only sticking to investing with a financial group I have chosen to be a part of for the rest of my life and working on my Forex trades for earning some side income. I may try to publish some apps on the store as well and see if I can generate some income from them but it will be for just fun, since I will only use up time and not really that much money for them while also being a part of what I was always meant to do to earn a living! I would like to limit my time from binge watching and balance out how I have some fun to myself.