Thursday, November 12, 2020

Saving Up Enough Money

Right now, I'm considering keeping a minimum amount of cash in my checking account now while being able to save enough to do a little investing and just being patient about everything while doing the best I can to limit my losses and maintain good principles of making money. 

I want to be able to average $1000 per month contribution into making proper investments and the only thing I'm speculating on my own is managing currency trades. It's literally playing with lots of dimes right now because that's what the smallest point in percentage (PIP) is worth. I have managed to rack up currently over $90 of revenue from roughly 17 days of trading this month and it's from sticking to risking up to $5 each time. 

I'm only warming up to the market right now and trying to increase my frequency of wins which is at 60% right now. My target that I would like to get to is 70% from still remembering what a well off and past teacher said. Overall, this currency trading is turning out to be quite profitable and much more convenient than playing online Poker. I have totally abandoned playing Poker for cash now because I just don't have enough passion for it. It doesn't make sense to keep doing something you aren't really interested in to make a living. 

This being said, I will continually save at least $5000 on my checking account at the bare minimum for using as some sort of cash reserve for emergencies or severe hardships. This will be barely enough to get by on my own for a few months if I have to relocate anywhere; plus, I will have some savings coming from my stocks if I need to sell some off for similar purposes. I'm understanding what my total stock allocation is supposed to be based on, which is taking 15% of annual income before taxes and then dividing it monthly.