Thursday, November 5, 2020

Reaching Stability From Doing Wanted Tasks

It looks like I've found out what I want to do with my life now to make a living. I do want to get married to a beautiful girl now and even raising a family would be great but it isn't a major requirement for me to be happy. I have to play it smart though because I don't want to end up with a bad person, even if her looks are really hot to me. I'm weighing it at a 80/20 distribution with personality coming on top over looks. I think going for 50/50 or more shallow is really bad and won't help you settle with someone right in the end. 

I think I'm really bothered by childish and immature behaviors in general, but not the opinions of others. Surely, the opinions might not be all that tasteful either from these types of people, but generally, they do come across like that. I'm a really different person in a unique way and there's probably not too many out there who think alike as I do. I mean since now I have this personal confidence with so much positivity and willingness to keep on working hard consistently, it's really cool to not be worried about how people think or feel about me now in anything related to me. 

I have learned that I do get testy over impudent behaviors but not over what anybody thinks. It's a lot easier for me to respect anyone's opinions. This can get me to instigate trying to dominate that person passively. I've realized this for myself and have let a rowdy girl I'm friends with know. Regardless of what she says are her strong characteristics of being able to take in criticism or blame, she's still a lady with feelings and I've come to consider them while balancing out how I feel about some of her immature behaviors that are directed towards me. I'm a true gentleman at heart and really like being this way in a selfish and confident manner.