Thursday, November 26, 2020

Pursuing Main Goals

I think the main thing I really need to do now is take a bigger diet of watching anime or other forms of entertainment and work on my main goals. I'm pretty solid with focusing on my daily efforts to do some speculating off the Forex market. I also would like to give into just going with the flow with investing into some companies, I'm just going to have to trust in the theories I read up on and adjust to it however is necessary. 

Based upon my experiences with doing some trading, it does make a lot of sense at least so I'll go with it for now and ride the up and down waves through the years of owning stocks. I'm really looking forward to contributing to my investment portfolio monthly and cutting down on expenses or losses. It's just a matter of doing it. 

I'll just have to let go of watching some fun shows so I can put in a little more time to do a bit cooler and more practical things.