Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Balanced Routine

Maybe my trading activity might be a little too difficult to achieve right now. I might as well just expand upon my career and then just trade demo accounts on the side while doing it really fast and not minding if I suck at it. I'm just going to do trial and error as long as I need to, until I am confident enough I will be a profitable trader. I'm no longer going to put my money into purchasing anything now and just go for doing whatever I feel like.

The imbalance that I'm finding myself doing is that I'm spending way too much time on this side endeavor, and it isn't really bringing me that much income right now. I might as well just invest my time trying to study and then obtain a job that I will really enjoy doing for the rest of my life, while I work at the basics of retirement and continue with this trading endeavor. I'm getting really close to working the kinks out of it, while still being partially lazy with it.

I'm going to have to work on becoming a more balanced individual these days. I'm going to just go with my preferred methods and take off from there. Little by little, it's all starting to come together. I will not relent and keep on going stronger. I'm noticing that regardless of how many jokes I make on Facebook or think about personal stuff in the morning, when I'm locked onto something, it's actually easy for me to disregard some things that's happened to me.

I guess even if people were to say the meanest or funniest things, I can still block it out while I focus on what I need to do. Everybody has mental problems while being irritated about the most stupid things, but it's really up to the person to really resolve those inner conflicts within him or herself.