Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lining Up My Schedule

With my personal time, I've been watching a little of that Pawn Stars show on T.V. I have to admit that it's pretty addictive and impressive with the items people bring in to show off and try to sell to the stars. Those guys have some, pretty amazing talents for running a pawn shop and put on a show. Anyhow, not to discredit them or anything, I really ought to focus on something good.

One of my buddies watches humorous shows of people making fools out of themselves to get a good laugh. He doesn't like it though when others laugh at him for doing something dumb. I believe his reasoning for doing quite a thing is to help treat his own inferiority complex on a daily basis. He's even accepted his personal, loser mentality from failing to achieve some mainstream goals every normal kid would go for. It's just the way the chips fall, but I feel that he's fully not comfortable with himself and goes for backing out a lot when the stakes just get too high. In order words, if one of his plans fail and he gets hurt by it, he would rather not pick himself back up again. It's really frustrating for me to be around him sometimes because I'm the type who looks to stay active and strive for positive things again when I'm struck with something very displeasing.

Anyhow, everybody has mental issues over something, but the majority don't have something really severe to even think about committing suicide or murdering another person. Those are the people who need to be detained out of their personal will and helped if possible. Everything else in between should be left up to the person's discretion of receiving personal therapy or not, no matter how many irritated people there are coming after him.