Monday, February 3, 2014

Pursuing A Lovely Wife


These days, I guess from having my own type of women to message and try to get to know better has made it easier to stay hopeful and not decide to get really freaky all of a sudden! I'm pretty blessed from not having given into lusts physically with the worst imaginable outcomes, but it's been something that has been tempting me on a less than often basis. I feel very strongly about consummating only after marriage, so I'm looking to build a pure and passionate relationship that will just explode with so much ecstasy after tying the knot for a consistent amount of time.

I'm looking to keep my faith and heart in the right direction and not sway from it as much as possible. Nowadays, I'm really comfortable with being attracted to the beautiful woman I have in mind and even communicating with her. I choose to not be a jealous type and pay a lot of respect! From the hardships I have had in budding friendships with others, I've been able to discern lately the importance of continuing to move forward and being grateful for attempting to achieve a triumphant thing! Even with these qualities I have decided to strictly adhere to, I'm still going to work on myself and continue to do and look for stuff that make absolute sense and optimize physical and emotional attraction from my own type I want to be with.