Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just For Fun


Now, I'm going to see if I can get myself taller still for fun. It's not really a serious goal for me anymore. I'm starting to not feel bad about being a short person, or if others want to look down at me because of it. I don't think it has anything to do with it because my appearance and personality is pretty unique in general, and I've been told by taller friends that I'm actually pretty good looking. I just didn't want to accept how short I was and to go on living at the time, but still I forced myself to be reckoned with at the same time.

Yeah for being a short dude, I still look pretty normal and for that I don't really get discriminated for just being short. I'm actually still asked for doing favors that normal people would really do in general. Another fun thing that I'm doing is still playing the piano a little. I have something going with it, and it's just for fun. I'm not very good like a professional yet, but it would be fun to get good at it. Another boring thing that I'm trying to accomplish is learning the language I've been talking about all this time. Of course, I have this blog that I'm writing for fun to help myself out!