Saturday, February 15, 2014

General Trading Ideas

In addition to the details I highlighted on my last post, I'm also planning on looking at some commentary and news every morning on how the market is doing to get a general feel for what to anticipate. Also, I have taken on a variant of the Forex platform which is binary options. I have some live accounts in them and one of them is being managed by a professional. I'm currently working at figuring out who I'm going to allow managing my money for Forex as well. Thank God for demo accounts with a live market feed to test out the winners and losers on the long run, with no actual fear of losing capital.

The way I have my trading style adapted is that I don't really plan on staying on my computer that long to trade. Making some quick bucks on the side with little, but very intelligent effort is really my style so therefore, I'm putting my thinking caps onto this side of business these days. After a few years in the making, it's starting to make a lot more sense with what I'm doing and how I'm handling business.