Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Getting Things Done

I'm going to have to use my personal common sense a lot better these days. Maybe, I'm having a lot more fun from being accustomed to learning to how to trade. It looks like there's always a period where I dread doing something, but when I make some repeated attempts at getting better at it, then I make some type of progress. I'm still not very good at it because I don't want to spend that much time on it. The way that I see it now is to just go with the flow and adjust on the fly as much as possible.

I'm going to have to place a time limit on doing my trades now. Okay, now I'm just going to fully heavily rely on just myself with the tools I accumulated and I'm going to do everything super fast and quick as possible. I'm going to try to generate plenty of time and then get it down to the point where things will really significantly matter for me.

My main point of interests right now are to pretty much make advancements to my financial independence, get in physical shape, and settle down. I'm leaving some room to grow in my spiritual walk with the Lord and to also try to be giving to others and friends.