Thursday, February 20, 2014

Little Improvement

I showed a little sign of improvement with speeding up my trades and being able to manage analyzing my losses better. That's pretty much it. I'm now adjusting to just becoming a simple swing and positional trader. I did fix up on my habit of sleeping on the couch and brushing my teeth before going to bed. It took a little bit of will power on my own end. 

My life is pretty simple right now, but I think it just takes will power to get to where I need to be. I mean things suck if it doesn't go your way, but just like Bill Gates said, "Life isn't fair. Get used to used to it." I'm still working at improving my concentration levels for work. My trading endeavor has turned into something I'm doing regularly, but I should spending a little less time on it now and just go with the flow in what I have now. I'm just randomly tweaking strategies and just trying to work out some magic formula, so I can just do it on the go. I guess I'll find out through doing that then. 

I'm going to just keep on improving myself the best that I can now and try to become more efficient at my own personal tasks and be satisfied with how I'm managing things. I'm learning to respect people even if they want to be cold and selfish or want some space from having some kind of mental problem. I'm also learning the uncertainty factor and to just accept it for what it is and to be forgiving of others, even if I get brought down low because of it. It just means I have to maintain myself better by pulling myself together.