Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Realizing My List of Goals



There are a lot of things that I'm really interested in doing, but I'm just going to put down the main goals I can think of. My desires of goals are just constantly updating itself, but I think generalizing it will pretty much help me manage the smaller tasks that are required for me to obtain them. I am seriously a very, different-minded person these days compared to the average Joe. I like to pretty much always live on a high and to focus and train even harder if I get hit with a setback. I am really blessed by God to have been provided for a life that could be rich and meaningful, only if I am able to manage it that way.

Just writing this out of the blue, it seems like with the road I have taken, some people have been just cut off from me. It's been really annoying to the point that I try to ignore it at times, but I've been at risk several times of developing a very serious, mental issue because of it. I'm realizing the importance of learning to respect those who are lesser than you in some areas of life and to stay optimistic! It also means developing a knack for conducting the self really well around some people and getting to a point of doing it with hardly any effort at all and becoming successful, while influencing them in the right direction you want them to go.

This is my list that I eventually will try to accomplish in no particular order through a lot of hard work:

1.) Free time with lots of money gained and can be earned from putting a little bit of invested time.

2.) A healthy physique from having rock-hard abs and muscles and then being versed in a cool martial arts form, while being able to do some decent gymnastic tricks like back flips and the splits!

3.) Spending closer time with the Lord and settling down with my type to start a family- think it might actually work out with a very strong, life-long relationship.

4.) Obtaining a network engineering job and being able to volunteer while certified as a professional physician's assistant at a third world country.

5.) Being able to hang out to have fun with not too many worries with attractive people on a regular basis.