Thursday, February 6, 2014

Having A Good Laugh


I'm realizing that a lot of comments I'm making on Facebook and to deal with the stresses of life are making me laugh personally. If others can go along with my fun too, then it's even better! Maybe I'm not even realizing how funny I'm really actually being sometimes, but yeah, for the longest time I was seriously dealing with some crazy people. I couldn't really let them go because they were driving me so mad! I wanted to like get back at them on a daily basis with this never ending grudge.

I might from time to time still have those feelings of wanting to crush their puny lives apart, but now it's starting to mellow out with better reason. It's better that you don't let the sun go down in anger, especially after finding out the people you are dealing with actually have some mental issues with you! I guess in life, not everyone is able to enjoy it because some problems could be circulating in their personal lives. We all could use some balance and wisdom to help us stay on track. This is where I personally believe that the Bible does its best work for all believers who truly want to live out God's desires for us all.

To being the bigger person, yeah, it does make sense to respect their personal space. The loser is going to try to call in for backup when the person he or she can't stand is trying to tear the loser's life apart. The loser is actually being an embarrassment and unaware of it, so all I can really do is just have compassion on the poor soul and provide him or her the space and move on now!