Monday, February 24, 2014

Stable Heart

My mind is just constantly changing for the better now. It's not really getting all so nervous anymore. I'm also a lot more tolerant to people's preferences, especially those things others might look down upon. I have my strong beliefs of how any person should live because I want to dedicate my life to serving the Lord I discover from the pages of the Holy Bible; yet, I'm not about forcing it down people's necks.

I'd rather live my life as an example and serve as a living testimony to how good believing in God really can be. I think one of my problems is that I might just be too entertained spending time with myself while I'm by myself and just expressing jokes. It has a problem with making me not concentrate very well. Since I'm totally over some things and capable of laughing at the circumstance at heart while in person, even while I'm hurting, I guess I have reestablished the advantage again.