Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Utilizing Time Properly



I'm sort of feeling like how I'm avoiding the bad things and just going for doing whatever, while optimizing my personal time doing good stuff. I'm actually at the point of not looking at things going for me that badly anymore. Feelings are so inconsistent with how a person can live a life. I honestly think that maybe my buddy I correspond very regularly to just doesn't go along with many plans because maybe he feels that he isn't too smart and wants to stand clear without any possibility of getting himself hurt. He's already been hurt though, which is funny because I don't know why he chooses to be so passive.

I'm thinking with how things going for me can't really be that bad, even though I make some really ballsy moves very often. The crazy part is that I make those mistakes too and feel horrible all the time. From just feeling horrible, I learn to deal with the problems and to cope with it while using strategies. I guess it all comes down to really understanding a situation and how best I can situate myself into something to get the most out of it.

I think trading currency could become a very risky business, but I see myself very interested in it just from knowing that I don't have to understand everything and not even have to spend that much time on it to try to make a living. This is where my success is really dependent on right now. I'm very confident with all the tools I accumulated now and think from just looking at one chart, I'll have all the clues I need for chasing after a profitable and comfortable money making system!