Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Interesting Schedule


I'm just mainly doing three things each morning at home: working out and then showering with hair loss prevention shampoo. The other being spending time on my computer trying to make money as a currency trader! I really am starting to enjoy the movements of the currency market and setting it up to how I can spend a few minutes a day monitoring my trades to practice on making profit. Just one of these days man, I'm going to have it down and start rolling with the green!

With the free time that I have, I'm looking forward to research and development of my interested career. A lot of it really comes from how I want to value certain things, but yeah, it looks like I might try to spend a little time at church during the week. I truly believe that there is a God who loved us so much that he could transform our minds and hearts for good through the love of His Son, Christ! I'm surely going to try to keep my heart in the right place at all times, regardless of how others decide to judge me that originates from their own personal issues.