Monday, February 24, 2014

Something To Get Over


Maybe I've become very calm and relaxed already now. I'm learning that it might not really have to take a lot of genuine effort to let go of any bad feelings and might actually be natural to think positively. Ultimately, I'm really looking to have some genuine fun as I go throughout living my life. Eventually, it's really going to take a lot of timing in the process and understanding what life is really about while going after things that really make sense.

Actually, messaging a pretty lady on Facebook who I think is my type and hardly knowing her while getting some responses hasn't really been that bad. I guess I might be within her league or even better! Anyway, I tried to have a little fun with asking her out, but she didn't get back to me on it. I seriously think that I have a good chance with her, but I'll find out later if she ends up going to someone else. I also realize that my type does exist out there, even though they might respond to guys a lot less than I could imagine!

It's probably just the way it is in general for me with a bunch of uncertainty going around. I'm going to have to be okay with it and persevere with a positive outlook in life. I did manage to find a young guy whose pretty adept with girls and actually have a female friend whose like an older sister to me to help me out in settling down with my type. I think I'll be happy partnering up with just one lady of my type for the rest of my life and have a much more interesting and content life.