Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Updated Trading Style


I've found out that maybe opting for the news might not be so reliable as I would have liked, so now I'm relying on a popular investing site for a spin on its own analysis about the current market. I guess looking through it regularly will give me a little heads up of what to look for. I still have my lazy-style trading going where I spend a couple minutes fishing for a decent trade and then leave it hanging for the rest of the day, before doing the same routine the next day.

I'm basically just going back and forth with some of the tools I have, but looks like I'm about to get pretty set while looking for a profitable method that I could conveniently rinse and repeat for making profitable trades. I don't really care about making the maximum, optimal amount; I just want to conveniently generate some profit on the side, so this is what I'm resorting to. It's largely turning out to be trial and error, but I have no shame with blowing out my $5 Million demo account, in order to at least learn something! I'm locked in with trading six major pairs right now, but it looks pretty diversified so all I really care about is trying to generate a consistent amount of profit on a very comfortable basis for myself. I'm sort of being trained right now to not get so trigger happy and put my money at unnecessary risk!