Monday, February 17, 2014

Pretty Simple Life

I'm starting to realize the good behind putting my trust in God based on the pages of the Holy Bible. In fact, from doing a quick search on Google, I came up with a simple site called holybible.org - now how easy is that to remember? The site has this daily e-mail that gets sent out to remind you to read the Bible. I like how it doesn't get any easier than that.

I have pretty much been trying to learn the secret to trading international currency pairs, so it's an art that I'm trying to perfect on my own. I'm like guarding it from people because I don't want others to really figure out my methods. Anyway, there's this club that I signed up for and their mission is to pretty much help everyone become a professional in that line of business with no charge! I guess there are people out there who do care after all, but if they can help me then I guess I could recommend them also for others interested.

I'm really looking to lay low with this money business if it ends up generating me a lot of consistent profit. For right now, it's just grinding away and looking for profitable entries using my preferred style. I'm pretty much trying to work out daily, do a little trading after reading up on the news and professional analysis, doing my daily devotionals with the Bible while possibly trying to make my way to fellowship during the week, and going to work!

Life doesn't really get any more simpler than that for me, along with making time to hang out with some interest groups and close buddies. It's pretty simple to find nice clubs, just go to meetup.com and browse for some free meetings with whatever interests you. I think I'm really about finding balance and having permanent victory over my own personal bad things through the guidance of the Bible. Once I am successful, have a really nice body, and am very healthy in a spiritual and passionate manner, I think I'll seriously be ready to settle down regardless of how short I really am for a guy, while standing a few inches over five feet, just like a bunch of other females in this world.