Monday, February 3, 2014

Making A Career Move


I think working at a job is very boring in general. I don't think it's fun to be stuck at work for eight to eleven hours a day during the week doing something to pass the time. I've noticed for myself that maybe my occupational strength and interests might lie with grabbing an MBA and getting a suave job in the I.T. world. I guess I'm just that type of person where I might be gifted in that area thanks to the amount of time I spent in it and from having this slight form of addiction with learning about the field.

What I'm starting to notice for myself is that it doesn't matter how hard something is in an area that you want to seek after, the only time it becomes a problem is if you still long for it and have stopped chasing after the dream. If you are worn out, tired, and just bored of the subject then it's a different story because there's no point in going any further with the field and moving on to another project. As long as the interest stays lit, then that's when the person should just keep on going after it. Other than that, some people could just be destined to stay dull and have some form of inferiority complex!