Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Personal List of Things To Accomplish Daily

It feels like I'm not really managing my personal time very properly these days. I've always had this problem, but I think back then, it was from feeling depressed about having nothing to do and not really seeing the opportunities that were out there for me. From having really lived my life, I know what I'm very well into and how I want to improve myself to becoming a very successful person.

I think from being the person I am, I'm just naturally going to cause others to feel uncomfortable at times when those people are just not in the mood for doing anything. Maybe it's because they have some mental problems going on, so I can't really be the one to blame there. I mean if they were in a great mood, then there wouldn't be any problems; they are just acting like immature and inconsistent people. My little sister is one of them, and I really hate that because I want her to be the sweetest and cutest thing on the planet while having someone to love and take care of her, but she likes to shut herself down with people often out of nowhere. There are some things a person can't fix and just has to be left alone, which is really the selfish heart of an individual. I truly believe that only God has the power to do something impossible like that.

I've been digressing about this heart matter stuff. This is my list of things I will try to forge into my head forever, instead of letting my feelings get me carried away to burn time before I go to work again. This is no particular order because I already know what I do for myself and see important. I'm going to constantly update this list until I feel it's completed and I'm ready to go for it.

1. Working out
2. Learning a language.
3. Trading currencies
4. Reading the Bible and devotionals/ having the heart to go to fellowships.
5. Studying for my dream job.

On the side, I guess I could read up on common news to get a feel for what's happening. I do follow up on professional sports very well. Whenever I could succeed at it, I could look to go hang out and do some dating maybe while expecting her to be the right person for me this time, instead of something random like I have usually done. I'm going to try to pursue after someone who I fully like while factoring in everything and feeling good about it; that way, I won't feel so bad if she turns me down. The best things are hard to come by, so I don't know why some people can't relate to breaking up with the perfect girl like coming close to winning the lottery and then become crazy afterwards. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm just going to go for my type and proper age this time, regardless of appearance and race.